Children in the Orange Room are about 1 year old
We are pretty excited here in the Orange Room to get started on SUMMER!
This month, we are going to learn about sea animals as we head to the “Beach” and do one of our favorite activities …. Bubbles! We also plan to check out some of the great bugs we have around!
We will begin water play days as soon as the weather permits, so we will need a swim suit, a towel and water shoes and swim diapers if you wish. We also need sun screen if you haven’t sent any.
- Sand Art
- Bubble Prints
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Water Color Sea Animals
- Sensory Bottles
- Sand, shovels, rakes, buckets, sand molds
- Water, floatable toys and sinking toys
- Bubble Trouble
- Bubbles, Bubbles
- Clifford’s Day at the Beach
- At the Beach
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Ten Wriggly, Wiggly Caterpillars
- Bugs, Bugs, Bugs!
Download Monthly Calendar »